Wednesday 21 October 2015

Absence Post (Calliopes alive)

Despite the fact that my readership is virtually non existent, this is good for my blogging skills. So this blog has been going through a bit of a state of hibernation, no posts for ages and no excuses to boot. Not much to say except that Calliope here is a broke student with limited access to Internet and a crushing laziness that overwhelms any semblance of productivity.

However, that will all change soon, I promise. I'll soon be getting a laptop of my own, so I'll be able to pre- write posts for y'all and post them when I get wifi. 

Expect the following!

  • More fanfiction compilations: I've noticed that my most well received posts include the Spencer Reid Whump List as well as the Destiel Whump List, so I'll happily provide part twos and threes to those.
  • Nanowrimo posts: I'll be embarking on my yearly quest for 50k once again, and I'd like to share the journey with the rest of you on the Internet.
  • More Creepy Posts: Creepypastas give a quick hit for me, both in providing a fast post (*coughs*) and in indulging my inner critic. 
Anyhow, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment